Can I make a road traffic accident claim?

How much compensation can I claim for a personal injury?

Every accident and injury is different. It is difficult to say how much you will be entitled to without having you seen by a Doctor, especially if your claim has not been assessed by a Solicitor.


You should approach compensation calculators you find online with caution. The value of your injuries are based on you Pain, Suffering and Loss of Amenities (PSLA). It is hard to say how long your PSLA will continue if the accident has just happened and no Doctor had advised you about your prognosis. If your Pain, Suffering and Loss of Amenities has been ongoing for over 1 month it is reasonable to assume that you have a claim that is worth £1,000 or over.

The exact figure you might receive will depend on how severe your injury is and how it might affect you – both now and in the future. 


We use case law and the JC Guidelines published yearly by the government to value you claim for personal injury. If you want to know more about this give us a call and speak to one of our advisors.

You can make a claim if you had an accident in the past 3 years and you were injured.

Car accidents are devastating. A car is our most expensive item we own and someone has not just damaged your car but also caused you injuries. This can even have a huge emotional toll on you. You can be anxious when you travel and just stressed that you have to deal with this.


If you were injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be able to make a claim for compensation to help you recover – regardless of whether you were in a vehicle or not.


You can make a claim as a:


  • Driver
  • Passenger
  • Pedestrian
  • Cyclist
  • Motor-Cyclist


Sometimes your own driver has caused an accident and you were an innocent passenger. If you were injured we can help you make a claim.


To make a claim:

  • you must suffered injury
  • the accident must have been within 3 years.
  • the accident was not your fault


Road Traffic Accidents can cause a variety of injuries from minor aches and pains or whiplash injuries such as neck pain or back pain to broken bones and life changing injuries.


We take on all our work on a no win no fee basis so if you lose you are not out of pocket and working with is risk free. To read more about No Win No Fee please press the belwo button.


How much can I claim for a car accident.

If you're eligible for compensation and your claim succeeds, the amount of compensation you get depends on the type of injuries you have, how long you have suffered and any other losses you incurred. 


The amount you will get varies from person to person which is why you need solicitors to claim for everything and do not miss out any of your compensation.


You should be very careful if someone says they are able to tell you how much you can get without knowing the full extent of your injuries and not having a Doctor report on your injuries.


The Judicial College's compensation guidelines (14th Edition, September 2017)  recommend compensation ranges for a number of injury claim types. We also look at case law and do our research in addition to use our experience to know how much your injruies are worth.


Your compensation is not only for your injuries. It will you cover the cost of any medical treatment you need or have had as a result of your car accident and resulting injury. It could also help you recover any lost earnings if you’ve had to take time off work and any other losses you may have incurred as a result of the accident.


Click below to find out how you can make a claim or fill in the form and we will be in touch with you straightaway.

Can I claim for my child's injuries from a car accident?

Yes, your child will have to meet the same criteria as you would.

Unfortunately, we also know that sometimes car accidents involve children and people under the age of 18. If your child was injured in a car accident as a passenger, a driver, or as a pedestrian or cyclist, then you can help them recover compensation for their injuries.


All claims on behalf of a child are made by a parent or guardian

Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

Contact form

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Print Print | Sitemap
©NNE Law is a trading name of NNE Law Limited. NNE Law Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.